Philippines Travel Information header image 1

Permanent Resident Visa for Expats in Philippines

September 22nd, 2014 · 97 Comments

Expats usually face the same problem whenever they want to work in the Philippines, which is how to get a permanent resident visa. There are only a handful of methods on how to obtain one and you need to be willing to pay some money for this permanent resident visa. We will tell you what exactly this permanent resident visa is, how to get one, how long it takes and when it expires for the expats in the Philippines.

A permanent resident visa in the Philippines is a kind of visa that lasts for ten years provided that you have a permanent residence in the Philippines. This visa will last one year for the initial application and after further reapplications, it will last for ten years, upon which the expats will receive a I-card which is a card that looks like a credit card, with your ID picture, finger print and personal data.

The application fee costs P 10,000 which is equal to around $225, and the approval fee costs another P 10,000 which is a total of around $550. After one year, you will be asked to register your permanent resident visa yearly which costs another $8.

You also have to provide the signature of your spouse and your marriage certificate as well as your own birth certificate and your spouse’s birth certificate. Expats are also required to hand over a certification of a savings bank account with the minimum $ 10,000, and a certificate of residence from the expats town or city of residence. Usually the ID pictures are taken right at the embassy and you can only obtain your permanent resident visa in the major cities of the Philippines such as Manila, Cebu, Davao City and Bacolod City.

Expats have a lot ahead of them before they can obtain a permanent resident visa in the Philippines, but with the right plan, expats will be able to receive their permanent resident visa for the Philippines.

Tags: Expats

97 responses so far ↓

  • 1 Andy Lang // Aug 5, 2008 at 10:49 am

    I’m still looking for a way to obtain a Permanent Residence Visa to base myself somewhere in Cebu. I was told that I could buy a lifetime visa for a one-off payment of $10,000. I can’t find anywhere which says that? Also, I have no Filipina spouse. I will always work overseas but just want to return to a place in Cebu between contracts.

    Loved your Web Site, so helpfull.

    Kind regards,

    (Wales, UK).

  • 2 ike gies // Aug 11, 2008 at 11:11 pm

    does one have to be married to . phillipina to get this type of visa?

  • 3 john massey // Aug 13, 2008 at 7:46 am

    i obtained a non quota visa while living in the required a medicals and cost £108 .this is ok if you are married to a filippino,you can also stay for 1 year if traveling with your spouse,you have to leave the country for 1day

  • 4 janice // Sep 1, 2008 at 11:28 am

    does it required for the expat to be married with the filipina to get this type of visa?

  • 5 naeem qureshi // Sep 6, 2008 at 1:23 pm

    dear sir,
    i am pakistani and engineer and working in dubai. i want permanent resident visa for philppines. what is procedure of that. how i can got this visa please send me full information and details. i shall ve very thankful to you for this regards.

  • 6 jitendra // Sep 30, 2008 at 3:28 pm

    hi i m from india,i want resident visa of Philippines,i allready married and have 1 children,so i canot marry with Philippines lady,so have any other way to get Philippines visa,i ready to buy home in Philippines if i can get resident visa of Philippines.on this baise i can get visa or not

  • 7 massoud // Jan 7, 2009 at 12:45 pm

    hi John, im not married w. a Ph. but like to move from germany to ph. and start a small business to be able to survive there, is it possible to get a suitable visa?if so what should it cost?

  • 8 R .Jayaweera // Feb 16, 2009 at 11:33 am

    I was an expatriate a sri lankan national ,who was attached to KTK Fujikura Philippines Inc.I had business Visa 9(g). I stayed in Philippines from 1996 January 01 to 1998 June 30. Then again from 2001 Jauary 01 to @002 March 31.
    Again 2007 May 22 to December 31.
    How can I get permanent or Temperory resident VISA.

  • 9 lee berry // May 21, 2009 at 5:51 pm

    i live in blackpool england , i would like a 1 year visa for the philippines , please can you advise me where to go , thank you lee berry

  • 10 Katrin // Jun 5, 2009 at 6:19 pm

    I am a Norwegian National and I wish to move to the Philippines to take care of my friend’s father. What is required. I am getting much different information. It is most impossible to find correct paperwork. Thank you

  • 11 Michelle Schmid // Sep 7, 2009 at 10:42 am

    Hi john, my husband is 53 and swiss citizen and me is 26 pilipina and had a son age 3 mixed. my questions is. What type of visa that is easy to apply and not would be cost to much for my husband. WE plan to stay in phils for good and make a small business just to survive. Or maybe once a year planning to make vacations in other country. Do you have any idea what type of visa he need he need. My son hold a philippines passport. Or what about with the resident visa type.

  • 12 RASHEED MOHAMED ABDUL // Sep 10, 2009 at 4:35 pm


  • 13 Lucina // Sep 11, 2009 at 2:31 am

    Magandang umaga po. I am married to a foreigner with kids. Pano po ako mag-aarrange ng permanent visa sa kanila. Thanks.

  • 14 Lucina // Sep 11, 2009 at 2:34 am

    Where can I apply for permanent visa and could you please give us complete details about it? Thanks

  • 15 alroyd joseph narcis // Sep 14, 2009 at 10:01 am

    Respected Sir , i would like to be a permanent resident of the filipines what are the formalities and how much does it cost to get a visa etc .i am not married to a filipina may be at a later stage as i am very much interested to stay in one of the provinces kindly advice , Best Regards . Alroyd .

  • 16 Brad // Sep 18, 2009 at 4:14 am

    Hi I am an Australian and work overseas but are not married to a Phillipino woman and I was wondering about getting Residency in the Phillipines.
    How am I able to do this if I am not married??
    Maybe in the future I may get married and have a family but at this time I am not.
    I have a good job overseas and are not looking for work I am just looking for a new home
    and have a lot of friends here in Phillipines as I work with alot of Phillipino men in my job
    and have travelled to Phillipines many times and have fallen in love with the country and this
    is why I am seeking Residency in the Phillipines.
    Can you please help me with any info

  • 17 raja // Sep 26, 2009 at 1:26 am

    im indian citizen and holding a permanent recidents here in singapore.I married a pilipina here in singapore..what should i do to get a philippines permanent recidents?

  • 18 Danny // Sep 26, 2009 at 11:39 pm

    i live in the philippines under 13/a non quota immigrant resident visa,from 1990-up 1996.i left the country 1996.i would like to know did this my visa stil valid or did i need to get again applying for same procedure,how much it will cost me,what,s the requirments,thank you,kind regards
    i have ICR,ACR.Returning visa,.

  • 19 Amil // Oct 20, 2009 at 6:52 am

    hi, i can help you process your visa. i am working in a consultancy firm basically processing of working visa. kindly send me an email with regards of your query. Thank you.

  • 20 bay loza // Oct 22, 2009 at 10:26 pm

    Hello there, i saw that someone was asking if you had to be married in order to apply for permanent resident.the response you posted is not very clear.can you pls tell me if i need to be married to a filipino in order to be a permanent resident in the phils?i am born in the us.

  • 21 Paul Laverty // Nov 22, 2009 at 7:38 am

    I am married to a Filipina citizen and we are both working abroad as a missionary. We want to settle in the Philippines in 2010. Do I still need to apply for a permanent residence?

  • 22 Herb // Nov 22, 2009 at 6:01 pm

    want a room to rent while seeking out opportunities in bacalod city
    as seek idea for american to open a business there

  • 23 stephen poole // Dec 14, 2009 at 6:56 pm

    Hi, I live in Birmingham England, My girl friend who is from Manila in the Phillippines is here on a six month visitor visa at the moment. We would like to marry and i would like to live in the phillippines permantley.My girl friend has her own house in Manila.Can you please advise wheat i exactly need to do Thank you Stephen poole

  • 24 brian collins // Jan 20, 2010 at 6:55 pm

    im from the uk but work in brazil and my girlfriend is filipno living in manila i would like some imformation about how i can get a permant residentcy or even a year im intrested in buying a house for me and my girlfriend to live in i work away on a 28 day rota so will be in the philippines for about 25 days at a time many thanks from b j collins

  • 25 norma // Feb 5, 2010 at 2:34 am

    can pakistani take a philippine residence even not married to a filipino?if so,how and what he will do?where should to go and ask about this matter?

  • 26 Paramjeet // Feb 19, 2010 at 11:06 am

    I am an indian citizen and working and living in india. I got married with a filippina and now she wants to me to be settled there. Can someone guide me how can i apply for a permanent visa. I got only 6 Months multiple visa for pleasure not work permitted

  • 27 MAUNG TOE WIN // Mar 1, 2010 at 2:31 am

    HI, IM MAUNG TOE WIN (Myanmar National) I am working in an Offshore Catering Business abroad, I have a Filipina fiance for 7 years now & we already have a 1 yr old daughter. I used to come here (Philippines) every month. I would like to a permanent residency here in Philippines buth I dont have any idea, can you advise how and where to go. Thanks a lot.

  • 28 beybey // Mar 7, 2010 at 11:08 am

    is there any lawyer that can help us in this situation? because my husband can not stay in philippes for long because he needs to work.

  • 29 Brian Graham // Apr 4, 2010 at 5:56 pm

    I am living in the U.S. right now. I am wondering about moving to the Philippines. I have a fiancee there and am considering moving there. It says above that I need to have a minimum of 10,000 in a savings account. Is this true and if so why? Also what forms of documentation am I going to need in order to move there and marry my fiancee?

  • 30 Brian Graham // Apr 4, 2010 at 6:41 pm

    And now another scenario. What if I would like to bring my fiancee to the U.S.? What sort of documentation will I need and What documentation will she need along with her 15 year old daughter in order for her to come to me in the U.S. ? I know that we have to meet physically and that I need to get a fiancee visa but what else is required by law for this to happen. Also am I required to secure the services of an Immigration Lawyer for these documents? In other words is there a way to get these documents without the help of an Immigration Lawyer?

  • 31 Brian Graham // Apr 4, 2010 at 7:24 pm

    So I guess in summation my question is simply this; What is the easiest,least expensive way for me to marry my Filapina fiancee,move to her country and marry her there or have her move to the U.S. with her 14 year old daughter and marry her here? Please advise me on these questions. Thank you Brian Graham

  • 32 work visa philippines // Apr 7, 2010 at 9:49 am

    The blog you created is quite informative. Thanks for sharing your knowledge regarding this matter.

  • 33 maybell b. gervacio // Apr 13, 2010 at 4:38 am

    my friend live in dubai but he is palestine he want a permanent visa here in the philippines and he has a small business in the philippines handle by me so how can he get permanent visa

  • 34 parvinder // Apr 14, 2010 at 11:07 am

    Hi Dear,

    i am indian and looking to start my business in manila instead of going for temp work permits i would like to know if i can apply for permanent visa.

  • 35 resident visa philippines // Apr 15, 2010 at 2:03 am

    It’s great that many of you guys want to live and to have a permanent visa here in the philippines. You have a lot ahead before you can obtain a permanent resident visa here in the Philippines, but after working that right and follow the conditions, soon enough you will be able to receive you resident visa.

  • 36 Ann // Apr 19, 2010 at 4:06 am

    I am 73 and retired with income. I would like to obtain a permanent visa so that I can avoid immigration paperwork every 2 months. Any suggestions?

  • 37 wilbert cacafranca // Apr 23, 2010 at 12:13 am

    you need to visit our consular office in london, you will be asked to submit your documents like passport, proof of income (tax returns) fees for the processing + visa fee, of course you fill up a number of forms to complete your application, you will be ask to provide details of your intended address in the philippine, if staying in a hotel you will submit booking certitiface, if staying with a friend in philippines (filipino resident friend have to submit proofs, documents and a formal letter stating that you have been invited.) you need a bank statement too, plus credit cards for back-up support, cash and considerable amount of pounds-sterling that you will be able to support yourself during your stay and the most important thing is medical insurance and police clearance (you must not have any previouse migration offfenses in any country, this way I WELCOME YOU TO THE PHILIPPINES and have a pleasant stay monseur…..

  • 38 vishwas // Apr 24, 2010 at 9:04 pm

    My name is vishwas and i am from India and i would like to now settle in Philippine and i am alos willing to Invest money and do business so can you please let me know how to do it and what is the proceger for the same and i want to Invest 200,045.13 PHP so please do let me know what to do and what is the process for the same

  • 39 janette suzuki // Apr 28, 2010 at 8:57 am

    i want to have a permanent residence visa for my japanese husband to the philippines.what are the following requirements?
    thank you!

  • 40 emanuel santos // May 11, 2010 at 1:38 pm

    i live in england am portugese am thinking to move to phillipines for perment am single would like to know how i can get the visa to live there and the cost

  • 41 charlie // May 20, 2010 at 5:18 pm

    i’m planning to marry my filipina gf this year.
    can i own business under my name right after our marriage or shall i wait for a certain time before i can own one….thank you and more power

  • 42 TmLufkin // Jun 6, 2010 at 12:30 am

    Hi i’m a Filipina married to a US citizen for 11 years and would like to apply a permanent residency for my hubby. We got married in Thailand but lived here in PH since 2000. Do I need to register our marriage here? Whats the easiest way to obtain it? Many thanks!

  • 43 ness // Jun 24, 2010 at 9:04 am

    i am a filipina,,i have bf frm afghanistan he wants to have a residential visa here in philipines,,what we should do??pls help us..thx

  • 44 marissa // Jul 15, 2010 at 9:14 am

    Hi.. how to get a temporary resident visa for my indian husband.. How much it cost and what are the procedure and the advantage of that kind of visa.. tks.

  • 45 abass // Jul 22, 2010 at 5:26 pm

    and also if i need a one year visa for the philipines how can i get it,cos i know my passport does not need a visa to the philipines.pls i need ur advice?

  • 46 elsan lumindas // Jul 26, 2010 at 10:55 am

    Im a Filipina who married with Indian citizens and currently living in singapore.He is now holding a singapore permanent residents,is it possible that he can take a Philippines permanent residents?

  • 47 Antonio // Jul 28, 2010 at 1:23 pm

    I leave with a filipina for the past 8 years and would like to settledown in Philippines. Please advice me what to do to obtain a permanent residence.


  • 48 reny // Aug 27, 2010 at 1:10 pm

    Hi! i am married to a filpina and we have two kids. we did apply for PR for our kids a while ago but no trace on the staus of our application. What shall i do to get myself a PR and our kids application completed.
    Hope to hear from u cheers

  • 49 Sonia Hoser // Sep 25, 2010 at 6:50 pm

    how i can get a permanent visa in the philippines with my families?. i´m a former filipina who wants now to reside in the philippines.

  • 50 mary // Oct 4, 2010 at 10:35 am

    im a filipina…if my bf wants to have a permanent visa here in the philippines is it same requirements needed? if we are married or not?can u give me some details pls.

  • 51 ORIETTA DIAZ // Oct 26, 2010 at 11:43 am

    Hi, i’m living in the philippines since january 11, 2010, i live with a philippino but we’re not married (he’s procescing his divorce which have taken too much time) i’m pregnant now, 9 months…what can i do to ask for a permanent visa?

  • 52 Stephen G Dsouza // Nov 23, 2010 at 4:40 pm

    I’m an Indian National who has a filipina girlfriend and I wish to live permenantly in the Philippines.I can transfer funds and all my savings into the country and besides the SRRV, what other visa can I be granted,My Girlfriend is expecting our baby soon so kindly advise.
    Thanks and kind regards

  • 53 Brett // Dec 30, 2010 at 7:31 am

    To those of you wishing to apply for a 13A visa here in the PH be aware that there are many hidden costs involved and the Bureau of Immigration here is also not the most competent or motivated in the world. After many frustrating visits to the local bureau and extending my visitors visa TWICE i eventually got my application handled, just prepare yourself for many trips to and fro as well as many aggravating and unexpected changes in the total amount required for application and processing!!!! Good Luck all, hope your apps go smoother than mine has….

  • 54 Kev in Canada // Feb 7, 2011 at 2:13 am

    The description of how to acquire a permanent residence visa is good, except if one has no desire to marry a filipina. What if one would like to obtain a permanent residence visa and remain unmarried? Is it still possible? Thanks

  • 55 B Norris // Feb 13, 2011 at 5:16 am

    Uh, you might want to clarify to people that visit your website that the requirement for certification of a savings bank account with the minimum $ 10,000 to obtain permanent residency in the Philippines is only IF you are at least 50 years old with a pension and that is for a Special Retiree’s Resident Visa, or SRRV.

    A 13(a) visa, which you apply for if you are married to a filipino/filipina does NOT require a certification of a savings account at all.

    You can get more details on the various types of permanent residencies at the Philippines Government Immigration website or contact an immigration attorney in the Philippines.

  • 56 marie // Feb 18, 2011 at 6:33 am

    my boss want to get a resident visa in philippines,, what is the easiest ways he need to do just to have it,, he was planning to open a business in philippines also,, but the $250.000 minimum requirement capital in philippines is si high,,
    pls advece,, what is the best thing we need to do,, just to have his resident visa,,, thank u,, we will wait for your reply,

  • 57 george // Feb 26, 2011 at 7:50 am

    I would like to live in Philippines, but having a hard time where to find a permanent resident visa. Can you help me?

  • 58 bebierosa // Mar 2, 2011 at 3:30 pm

    I have a bf from spain .who want to stay in philippines for long time.Hes separate ,thats the reason why we are not married .Is there any program to avail permanent visa?
    Please let us know if there is.
    Looking forward your reply

  • 59 brian collins // Mar 7, 2011 at 6:59 am

    Hi im living with a filipno at the moment and have bought a house in her name as is the car i plan to stay permanantly but we are still both married im starting divorce proceedings as she is looking into annulment i have been living in manila for over a year as my job is oil and gas i work away for 28 days and spend my 28 days leave with her i want to get permant resedency do you think this possable for me many thanks B J Collins

  • 60 Miguel // Mar 12, 2011 at 12:45 am

    Sounds like a LOT of trouble to go through. Not a friendly way of accomodating long staying expats.

  • 61 babak // Apr 23, 2011 at 7:20 pm

    hi can i get resident visa for my principal be4 he visit philipin?

  • 62 Frederic Straight // Apr 25, 2011 at 7:43 am

    Hi- I am an American citizen born in Manila and lived there until I was in high school. I have now come to that long awaited milestone in my life…retirement. I have visited the Philippines on numerous occasions during my assignments in Japan, Korea and Guam so I have some idea what to expect in the country since I first left as a teenager. I also speak Pilipino and Ilonggo fluently. I plan to go on a long vacation (about 6 months) this fall before deciding whether I want to retire there or not. Would I be able to obtain a visa for that long of a stay? Since I was born there (father American, mother Filipina), would it be any easier for me to obtain a resident visa? I still have cousins living in the Philippines, two of them balikbayans. I don’t think I’ll have any problems surviving there (financially) as I have a good retirement package well over the recommended minimum of $1,000/month. Thank you for any information you can provide.


  • 63 theresa Chrvala // May 21, 2011 at 5:20 am

    Hello, I’m a filipina married to canadian. We all hold a Canadian passport. I would like to apply a residential Permanent visa in the philippines. Please can you advise me where to go in order for us to apply visa?. Cheers.

  • 64 margery // May 28, 2011 at 7:03 pm

    my husband was american and im filipina ,what should we do to obtain his legal residency in the Philippines? Thank you…

  • 65 jesse // Jul 9, 2011 at 1:22 am

    hi, one of the requirements is to have an account with a minimum balance of $10,000..How about if you are retired U.S. Army and is receiving a steady income..Do you still need an account with a balance of &10,000??

  • 66 mel daluz // Jul 11, 2011 at 10:57 pm

    my boyfriend plan to apply for the permanent visa here in phil, we have a business here already. what are the requirements?

  • 67 S A Clarence Rathnayake // Jul 27, 2011 at 11:20 am

    I am married to a pilipino lady for 4 years and working in Dubai. Marriage was happened in the Philippines. I have two kids and both pocess pilipino passports. I have visited in the Philippines twice. How can I get Permenent Residence visa? Please advise

  • 68 mary jane estanislao // Aug 4, 2011 at 3:40 am

    hi im mary wife of mr joe harris, he is us citizen how can he apply for residence visa here in the philippines? what is the requirments and how much it will cost? pls advise me..thanks

  • 69 Gopal KVS // Aug 27, 2011 at 2:07 am

    Hi, I would like to obtain visa to work and live in Ph. Please let me know the process. I am from India and currently working in PNG.

  • 70 R.E.B // Nov 11, 2011 at 8:35 am


  • 71 George Alaniz // Nov 14, 2011 at 8:17 pm

    I am interested in applying for a residential visa in the Philippines. After reading this, I guess it safe to assume I have to apply there. So, I do have a normal 21 day visa, still valid. You think once I’m there, I can apply for an extension and apply for the residential visa concurrently?? Which way would be best for me…I am retired and just plan to enjoy my retirement years there.

  • 72 anamarie // Nov 16, 2011 at 1:36 am

    hi, me and my boyfriend are planning to get married. his holding a student visa, but it was already expired coz he didnt went school last semester. is it possible that we can get marry and can he apply for resident visa here in the phil.? hope u can answer my question… thank u and god bless.

  • 73 lee hodgson // Nov 16, 2011 at 4:19 pm

    isit 20,000php upfront? and if u dont get 1 u lose 20,000 plus i dont have 10,000 doller in me bank do they check that?

  • 74 Miles Schutzman // Jan 15, 2012 at 2:51 am

    Dumaguete is where I live. It’s a wonderful city of gentle people including immigration. An expat can stay on a tourist visa for up to 2 years which is renewed several times within the 2 years. for anyone wanting to retire in the Philippines, I would highly recommend Dumaguete.

  • 75 raghu // Jan 15, 2012 at 4:55 pm

    how to get a residency visa to phillipines my girl friend is there and i wan to get a residency visa to phillipines please advise

  • 76 ging // Jan 21, 2012 at 7:04 pm

    i live here in the philippines for 5 years married to a filipina with 2 kids. but i wasnt able to process my permanent visa. how much would it cost to have an I-card? please help…..more power

  • 77 chandan bora // Jan 31, 2012 at 5:26 am

    i am married to a philipina. i have already came to phillipines four times as i am a seamen. so please can you let me know about the pr visa.


  • 78 MJ // Mar 22, 2012 at 7:29 am

    Hi guys,

    I am a Filipina and married to a foreigner. Actually when you come here in the Philippines, they will give you a TOURIST VISA which you can obtain in the Airport then you have to go to the Immigration to extend your Tourist visa for 3 or 6 months. I think that’s the only option. You can apply for a residence visa IF you stay there for a long time already. If you are planning to work in the Philippines, you will be given a working permit and a working visa of your COMPANY. You cannot have a business if you are not a resident of the Philippines. Foreigners that have a business here are resident of the country already. However you can still check out the Immigration website and you can ask them whatever you want. It might take 3-5 days before they get back to you though.

  • 79 vick fowler // Mar 27, 2012 at 4:54 am

    i am living in the phills and i have contacted the embassy here for a resident visa,,the TOTAL cost is just 8,000 peso for the applicaton and the approval cost,,only other way to stay longer is you have to leave the country for 1 day and return but you must be accompanied by your spouse,,plus by doing this still will mean you cannot have work here for income,you need to be a perminant resident before you try to earn a living here

  • 80 Paul // May 14, 2012 at 4:32 pm

    Thanks for the info.
    Is there anyone in Dumaguete I can contact to initiate the application process?
    If not in Dumaguete, what is the first step in the procedure?


  • 81 D.K // May 26, 2012 at 11:27 am

    Dear Sir / Madam,

    I am an Indian citizen having married a filipina since 3 years. We have a son who is about 1 year old now and he holds a filipina passport. We are living in Kuwait as Iam working in Kuwait. During my every visit to Philippines, I need to approach the Phil embassy, fill the appln form and wait for the Visit Visa endorsement for the next day. To prevent such time delay, I wish to acquire a PR status of Philippines. Please advice!

    Thanks & Regards

  • 82 erosh // Jun 10, 2012 at 5:10 pm

    I’m Erosh Sri lankan citizen, I’m married to a filipina ciizen. I want to ask the detailed requirements for applying a permanent resident visa and how long to obtain it. we are currently working in maldives. i want to be stable in the philippines.can you give to me some advice, how to apply this visa.thank you.

  • 83 Paula Zumwalt // Jul 13, 2012 at 5:54 pm

    I am a US Citizen who would like to permanently move and live in PI, how do I get such a visa?

  • 84 bonnie // Sep 6, 2012 at 10:12 am to get a permanent resident visa?i have a swiss boyfriend and were going to get married here in philippines..

  • 85 Mychos // Sep 8, 2012 at 1:31 pm

    I married a filipina and am not a expat. I’m a Dutch citizen and wish to relocate to be with my wife in the Philippines. What is required? and where can I get the right info needed for this?

  • 86 BOB // Oct 20, 2012 at 5:38 pm

    Dear Sir
    i am a german , and i would like to live in philippen and i want to know how i can get permanent resident visa for philppines. what is procedure of that. how i can got this visa please send me full information and details. i shall very thankful to you for this regards

  • 87 maureen // Nov 15, 2012 at 3:13 am

    Hi,im a pilipina married to singaporean citizen,we have kids!and he decide to gave up his country and retired here in d phil!pls help me for step by step procedure!

  • 88 Anwar // Nov 28, 2012 at 11:49 am

    Dear Sir,
    i need a Philippine visa which is just for one or two stay in Philippine or three months .. what i need to do for that type visa and whats the requirement and also i am not Married just want to go there like a visit visa … whats the requirement and and how much money to be paid for that type of vise thanks sir for your kindness .. i shall be very thankful to you.. thanks … Anwar From Pakistan

  • 89 guy // Nov 30, 2012 at 4:44 am

    i belgium resident in portugal and retired i will married begin next year my philippino gf
    how can i stay here for ever because no family in europe can i invest in cooperation here without permanent visa
    or is it possible to invest via a company

  • 90 guy // Nov 30, 2012 at 4:46 am

    can i send my belonings to here and what i need to pay for TAX and how many days weeks take before the container is free when arrive in manila

  • 91 Mel // Dec 3, 2012 at 6:48 am

    hi, i’m a filipina and I had an american boyfriend retired navy. He wants to apply a permanent residence here in Philippines. Is it still possible to get a permanent residence even his not married to a filipina? And if we get married here in the Philippines what should be the requirements to get a permanent residence?

  • 92 omodiagbe oseluonamen // Dec 19, 2012 at 11:22 am

    i am married to a filipino,i want to know the requirment to get a resident permit visa…..right now i’m in the philippine in bacolod, hope to hear from you soon.
    thanks alot

  • 93 Gus // Jan 12, 2013 at 2:12 pm

    I am married to a filipina and have a son born there. I’m from Spore and wonderin how do i get a citizenship in Phil as we would like to settle down there… Thanks.


  • 94 Eme // Jan 13, 2013 at 10:51 am


    We are a couple of foreigners (below 35 years old) looking to have a permanent residence in the PH.
    I understand the retirement Visa gives access to a permanent residence but is available only for 35 + years old,
    other option which is a investor visa , requires to bring more than 70K USD and set up a company here (if I understood well) , which is not possible for us.
    Also we cannot marry a Filipino since we are already married
    Do you have another solution on how to get a permanent residence here?
    feel free to answer directly on my email .


  • 95 John W. Price // Mar 1, 2013 at 5:10 am

    Accomplished and Notaized General Application Form! What is it and how do I get one?

  • 96 michael hart // Jan 29, 2014 at 3:54 am

    im been in philipines now for about 10 months i am marriad to flilipino lady and i am returning to london for 2 months buisness trip,can i apply for aa permanente philippineo visa in london while i’m there.thank you

  • 97 hafiz muhammad saleem // Feb 10, 2014 at 5:09 pm

    I m from pakistan and now am working in kampala
    I have used clothing business here in kampala
    I have my own company the name of
    Moyoni international
    I want to open my same business there in Philippine
    I want to know how can I get visa and how can I make company there
    and how can I get residence visa

Leave a Comment