Thread: Canopies for sale.

Charlie T. is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Default Canopies for sale.

Two like new local factory made canopies for sale. Moved to a house from an apartment, so no longer needed.
    Easily moved. Very high quality, heavy metal black pipe frames. White covers with design. Very clean. No rust. Low mileage.

10X17 only P10,000 15,000 new 1 year old, like new.

12X17 only P12,000 18,000 new 4 months old, like new.

Or take both for 20,000.

Reply with a PM for more information.

Have a fantastic day,
    Salamat

msls6 is offline Junior Member
    Folly Beach, South Carolina USAwhen I'm not traveling for my job. DGT a couple months
    Thanks

Hello, I would like to buy both canopies. Please let me know how to "reply with a PM". Thank you,
    Mark.

msls6 is offline Junior Member
    Folly Beach, South Carolina USAwhen I'm not traveling for my job. DGT a couple months
    Thanks

Hello Charlie T,
    I would like to make arrangements to buy the canopies. I do not know your address to reply with a PM. Please contact me at msLs6@msn.com. I can then provide a Globe phone number for text only (no Globe calls until I arrive in the PI later this month). My wife is in Dumaguete, and can pay for the canopies now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by msls6 View Post
    Hello Charlie T,
    I would like to make arrangements to buy the canopies. I do not know your address to reply with a PM. Please contact me at msLs6@msn.com. I can then provide a Globe phone number for text only (no Globe calls until I arrive in the PI later this month). My wife is in Dumaguete, and can pay for the canopies now.
    Hi Mark,
    I still have the 10X17 left. Only P10,000 takes it away. I'll send you an email to your msn address. This is the only place they are advertised as I was in no hurry to sell. We just don't have a place for them at this house. A fellow on DI took the 12X17 about a month ago. So you folks are welcome to buy the 10X17. I'll email you now.
    Thank you,
    Charlie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by msls6 View Post
    Hello, I would like to buy both canopies. Please let me know how to "reply with a PM". Thank you,
    Mark.
    Hi Mark,
    Maybe he already contacted you, I ran into one of the guys that runs this site today and he told me you had sent me an inquiry. Junior members are not allowed to send PM's he tells me. They have to get to "know" you first. Now I forgot how many posts you have to make before becoming a full member. The wife say it's 15. I guess thay have had past problems with necomers sending PM's like spam. So after 15 posts they can pretty much tell if someone is legit. Please see my reply to your other inquiry. Thanks