Thread: wanted jack russel terrior or something like it

filmguy is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Default wanted jack russel terrior or something like it

I am looking for a terrior that less than a year old that won't cost me a small fortune. Something like a jack russel doesn't have to be a pure bred or papers or anything like that just something that will get along with the dog I already have.contact me at
    filmguy695@gmail.com

PatO is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by filmguy View Post
    I am looking for a terrior that less than a year old that won't cost me a small fortune. Something like a jack russel doesn't have to be a pure bred or papers or anything like that just something that will get along with the dog I already have.contact me at
    filmguy695@gmail.com
    Tim, I got my miniature pinscher from a breeder here in Dumaguete. The breeder breeds purebred puppies with Philppines Kennel Club papers. They are loyal dogs who quickly become your shadow, great watch dogs. Two years ago she was charging 5k pesos, if you are interested.
    Note: They like to bite the fingers of Englishmen.

RR_biker is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by filmguy View Post
    filmguy695@gmail.com
    What kind of a dog you've already to make sure the match with the new one will work before I give you contact details of someone.
    Happiness is:
    a good health
    and
    a bad memory