Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Beggng On The Streets Of Dumaguete

earlmj is offline DI Senior Member
    Thanks

Default Eradicate the slums and criminality will stop..

Quote Originally Posted by dumaguetenia View Post
    Hi...everyone that post an input in this post of earlmj, Thanks to you sir, in opening this topic. As the town anniversary and holiday season fast approaching i believe that this begging problem come to rise.And this forum can do its share in informing visitor of being careful of who are they giving their money or it is worth giving them.
    I grow up in a huge family 15 in all as my father keep adopting and picking children on the neighborhood when he knows that they are being used to beg of do the hard farm labour.He will talk tto the child parents and ask their permission to take the child from them and live with us so that the child can go to school. My father does'nt promise anything just ,that the child will be send to school together with us his own children.Most of them finish hi-school and went on their own to take vocational as my dad can't afford for their college, and their are some that no matter how hard you try to help them wont help themself.Now ,those children that my dad help are now helping their family and relatives to school. We were poor that time even until now, but we were rich , of all the sweet memories of my childhood.Honestly, i was so mad at my dad in bringing extra children at home but after a while we get used to it.
    In my experciened i believe , all that someone can do is a little time to know the child where they came from and why they do it. Because , when you start being personally involve in asking them personal question and they dont what to answer you they are the one that will run away from you as fast as they can trust me.
    Here in quebec,In montreal ,a few years ago their is this guy that begging all his life as they know him dead , and they found out that he has a million Dollars deposited in a bank. What you think he got that million buck?
    I just to wonder sometimes how can this people are so smart and then no respect at all to their fellows. maybe its us who give that does'nt show respect to them when we just throw or money to them instead of talking to them and ask what they need.Hopefully , as the holiday season come many of us will think hard where our money or help goes. Think of this person tomorrow not just of the moment.Thanks!
    Thank you ever so kind for your input here. All said and in a more then admirable way ,indeed.
    We are now in the prcess the the Governor and earlt spring on many places building houses for the poorest of the poorest will commance thoughout negros. It iis so shamefull that some people at the forum like to mock we and thereefor my work like TFA1957 . calling me a Liar and
    the Village Fool " Well Fool I am in my quest to help where ever I can and so I shall.
    GIve Poeple hope and they will see at the horizon the future for themsleves AND their family.. Hope begins with your own house no matter large or small. Uf you can call it your own !!
    Picture is The Gov of Negros and me after the meeting and contract..
    Upcoming is meeting with all Civil engineers of entire Negros later with The Vice President Noli de Castro as he is the big man at the HDUCC

Once again my gratitute.
    For those of you that wonder , Yes I will refrain of posting n a very frequent basisi. Work is waiting and there is nothing inside me that tells me I have to entertain ignorent people.. That ofcourse is for everybody themself to know , whether they belong to that kind of person I refer to , or that I consider them great assets to this forum as fortunately the MAJORITY IS !!
    Quality however is declining much to rapid now.. and so..
    You can contact me my email or PM if you wish so...
    Just Earl
    Attached Images Attached Images

pickled_newt is offline DI Senior Member
    Thanks

Indeed right earl ,people in desperation and poverty need some hope and a kick start of it is giving them accomodation . All the best and your time for the project.
    'Old magicians don't die,they just disappear.'

Cyndi is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Good pic Earl and good to know that the PHL government is involved on some level.

Dumaguetenia, I really value what you had to say from your view point. I so admire the poor families that I have met along the years when I have gone back and forth to DUMA that have taken on other abandoned, needy children. I am so INSPIRED by them including your family. They truly give from what little they have without complaint but are RICHER for it.

dumaguetenia is offline DI Forum Adept
    Thanks

hi..cyndi, how are you ? When i have the time i went all the previous posting and i found this thread that earlmj posted.I find the courage to wrote what i feel about the issue. And you also, Thank you. In your own way you done something to help my fellow filipinos.But still, their more to be done.Now that earlmj , personally involve in this project, im looking forward that he can update us so that in anyway that we can help him or anyone whose interested to do so.
    Recently , i found out that their a group of old ladies in this town where i live, having this project to choose a country where they want to sponsored a child for his schooling and sending him a gift in every occation there in. They chose philippines this year. They told me its a boy but they dont have yet his complete documents from the sponsorship agency. But , they already preparing the stuff they going to send him in December.Im just hoping ,that this project will turn out well, so that this group of old ladies will inspired to have some more filipino children to sponsor.Im praying . Salut!
    dumaguetenia

Thanks

Earl, where didya get that swinging suit? Man, theres about a hundred jokes I could make on this topic!!

Hahahahahaha!

Thanks

Melvin...dont start making this a joke, you will indeed up as a hamburger i told yah.heheheh...texan steak if you become so naugthy.
    dumaguetenia

earlmj is offline DI Senior Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin Tinklehopper View Post
    Earl, where didya get that swinging suit? Man, theres about a hundred jokes I could make on this topic!!

Hahahahahaha!
    Donna Karan Signature , if you realy want to know...beside that Corneilliani , Borelli ,Zegna and Versace Classic just to name some . No I don,t buy them ,I get them. I prefer to walk in casual clothes...This was for the time being my last reply ,not to yopu melvin but on this forum..

RHB
    RHB is offline DI Senior Member
    Thanks

Bye Earl, you are surely an interesting personality, hope you will visit back sometime. If you ever need a project manager give me a shout. It was what I did once, back in the world.
    Versache in the Philippines? not sure that isn't lost on the locals.
    Good luck.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by earlmj View Post
    No I don,t buy them ,I get them. I prefer to walk in casual clothes...
    Thats the first time I've seen a suit like that on a guy in the vertical position.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin Tinklehopper View Post
    Thats the first time I've seen a suit like that on a guy in the vertical position.
    its time for you melvin to change your eyeglasses hehe.he.....are you always that funny ? you will going to live a long life for that , if laugther wont cut you short salut!
    dumaguetenia

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast