Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Manzanita

Thread: Dumaguete Immigration Charges

onlymichael is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Default Dumaguete Immigration Charges

Last time i was charges about 7500 pesos for tourist extension plus-what the told me?-ACR.

I had only been in P.I. less than two months. Is this SOP (standard operating procedure)?
    I thought the ACR did not kick in till 6 months?

DavyL200 is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Kicks in on second extension, then after six months it will be p 4500, then back to the normal p 2830 !
    bacongapartments.com

Rhoody is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onlymichael View Post
    Last time i was charges about 7500 pesos for tourist extension plus-what the told me?-ACR.

I had only been in P.I. less than two months. Is this SOP (standard operating procedure)?
    I thought the ACR did not kick in till 6 months?
    you need the ACR card when applying for your fist extension after 59 days. who ever told you ACR-I card after 6 month gave you wrong info. it is required after 2 month since implemented for tourists.

Ten Twenty Lenny is offline DI Member
    Thanks

I was just at Immigration yesterday The first extension is 7500P thats including the ACR Card which you have to get...After that.... up to 6 months its 2800P..... then at 6 months it is 4040P .... and then returns to 2800P which is good up to 16 months... Then you have to leave the country come back and start all over again......As far as a Balikbayon goes ... its a gamble after the first entry and up to the Immigration officer if he will stamp it again Balikbayon.......... After the 16 months... if your married I would think it would be easy to re-enter with your wife and get another Balikbayon ..........................Peter the manager at Immigration told me the law says after first entry with Balikbayon... your suppose to stay out of the country for 6 months to qualify for the BB again.....But I have heard of people re-entering each year...3 or 4 times and getting the stamp ........ entering with wife is a must!!!!!!!!!

Tom2bad68 is offline DI Member
    Thanks

If you have a flipina wife the 13a permanent visa is the way to go in my opinion.
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

http://www.soundclick.com/tomriggs
    http://www.rtriggs.com

Manzanita is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2bad68 View Post
    If you have a flipina wife the 13a permanent visa is the way to go in my opinion.
    Yea, but then you have to deal with the Filipina Wife, and then it gets real expensive.
    Take it from one who know Michael, for 7500p, you're taking the discount route.
    jackpeterson and tomtorific like this.