Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fil Products

reedee is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Default Fil Products

We have Fil Products for our cable and they are in the process of switching from analog to digital. They haven't switched us yet, but we are eagerly anticipating the change. They are going to offer more channels, HD channels, pay per view, and will offer internet with VOIP. 5 months after applying for a landline at Globe, yesterday I inquired the status of our application. I was told the exact thing I was told 4 months ago. "We are sorry, but there are no available lines, and we don't know if or when we will be putting more lines in your area". They did offer me WiMax with VOIP. Don't need internet, we already had to go with Smart Bro when Globe told us to "seek other options". Besides that, we tried Globe Tattoo and it did not work. We are thrilled that Fil Products is going to be able to offer us everything we need!!! We just might sign up for internet with Fil Products, because I am sure it will be faster than Smart Bro. Anyway, I just wanted to give some Kudos to Fil Products. We have been very pleased with them.
    The Most Important thing you wear each day is your smile. Smiles are contagious, let's start an epidemic!!

Knowdafish is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Good to know!

dauinrcflyer is offline DI Member
    Thanks

I also learned that Fil Products will be offering digital TV soon, but I was not aware that they will also be offering internet service. Are you sure about this? If true, that would really be great news.

Thanks

Default Fil Products

We have been told so much by representatives, AND it is being advertised today on their info channel. We were told, though, it might be early next year before they actually have internet available, not sure if they have bumped that up or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dauinrcflyer View Post
    I also learned that Fil Products will be offering digital TV soon, but I was not aware that they will also be offering internet service. Are you sure about this? If true, that would really be great news.
    The Most Important thing you wear each day is your smile. Smiles are contagious, let's start an epidemic!!

Rhoody is offline DI Member
    Thanks

fil products promote internet in Dumaguete as soon to come since at least nov. 2007

Thanks

Default Fil Products internet

Yes, but in consideration of the fact that they are actively in the process of switching to digital, I believe it is finally going to happen. It couldn't happen with their analog service, it had to wait until they had digital service in place. So, I don't they have ever been lying....these things take time to implement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhoody View Post
    fil products promote internet in Dumaguete as soon to come since at least nov. 2007

Knowdafish is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reedee View Post
    ...these things take time to implement.
    Especially in the Philippines!

flobenz is offline DI Member
    Thanks

does that mean we'll be getting cable boxes soon? ooooh, i am excited!

jackpeterson is offline DI Member
    JUNOB With My Wife Corazon & Daughter Trisha-Mae
    Thanks

Talking he he he !

Quote Originally Posted by flobenz View Post
    What ever turns you on, Don't hold your breath though! Seeing is believing, Having! is utopia!

We are, as mentioned, In the PI!

Jack P.
    Life! is not a rehearsal, It's for Living. Live it!

Thanks

Default set top boxes

According the info provided on the "information channel", each customer will receive one set top cable box. They supposedly were beginning the transition on Sept. 6. All I have seen, however, is Fil Products trucks out working on the lines...(as a very popular Oklahoma news meteorologist used to always say "stay with TV 9, we'll keep you advised" that was the famous meteorologist, Gary England's quote. His broadcast was even used in the movie "Twister") I will keep you advised, though!!
    Quote Originally Posted by flobenz View Post

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast