- 8 Post By The Dane
You all read and accepted these rules when you signed up, but here is a reminder of the forum rules:
Although the administrators and moderators of DumagueteInfo.com will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of DumagueteInfo.com, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
It is a privilege, not a right to be a member of and post messages on the DumagueteInfo.com, and we reserve the right to terminate your account at any time and for any reason.
The owners of DumagueteInfo.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
You own, and are solely responsible for all of the content and information you post on Dumagueteinfo.
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and other attachments ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Dumagueteinfo ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
3. When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. (To learn more about this platform, read our FAQ.)
4. When you publish content or information using the "everyone" setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Dumagueteinfo, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
5. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Dumagueteinfo, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on Dumagueteinfo that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on Dumagueteinfo for any reason.
3. We reserve the right to disable your account when we deem it appropriate to do so.
4. You will not use our IP content and copyrights without our written permission.
6. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive information on Dumagueteinfo.
7. You will not post anything derogatory about other people, any business or the Philippines.
8. We have a zero tolerance policy on SPAMMING - spam and you are out.
9. No flaming is allowed on the forum, you have something bad to say about someone, go tell them to their face.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are derogatory, obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws.
Have a nice day
Last few days the paragraph # 7 and 9 has been abused by some members..... Is DI going to implement paragraph #2 and 3 on those members?
OK, Thanks for letting me know.
Originally Posted by The Dane