Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: LTO set to implement helmet law in two weeks’ time

culumbinus is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robgie View Post
    We can all get a chuckle from the pic, but does say something of his skill, been riding bike many years and I wouldnt want his daily duty
    Perhaps because he is riding on his life.

Ninja is offline DI Member
    Thanks

I have just come back from Cebu and Cagayan De Oro and after observing the different helmets used in Cebu, there were a variety of bicycle helmets used, skateboard looking helmets and not too many ICC certified helmets. I also noticed that only the rider wears the helmet and the passengers don't. This has been like this for 5 years or so since it was enforced so after reading the article from a previous post that they strict about rules and guidelines, if Cebu are so lenient, do you think Negros will follow suit?

Time will tell.

flxibl2006 is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Hi all,
    I got some more info on the ICC stickers today. They are inspecting helmets and issueing ICC stickers at the Kiwanas stage in front of city hall from 8-5 with lunch break. This from a couple of emails I received from an individual at the DTI, Dumaguete. This was the content:

Me: Hello, Where can I go to have my 2 helmets inspected and receive the ICC stickers so I may comply with the helmet law?
    DTI: Kiwanis stage in front of Dgte City Hall.
    Me: Hello, Sorry to bother you again, but is that every day? Do you know what times? Thank you for your promt reply!
    DTI: 8am-5pm with noon breaks, daily.

Apparently the helpful person at DTI has to pay for every word they type but I received a promt reply. Will bring my 2 helmets and check it out Friday, will post any news. Contact info found at Department of Trade and Industry - REGIONAL OPERATIONS - Location
    Scott

Wrye83 is offline With Pastrami
    Thanks

Solution to all checkpoints: Get a fast bike (anything over 200cc), don't stop.

Rhoody is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flxibl2006 View Post
    Hi all,
    I got some more info on the ICC stickers today. They are inspecting helmets and issueing ICC stickers at the Kiwanas stage in front of city hall from 8-5 with lunch break. This from a couple of emails I received from an individual at the DTI, Dumaguete. This was the content:

Me: Hello, Where can I go to have my 2 helmets inspected and receive the ICC stickers so I may comply with the helmet law?
    DTI: Kiwanis stage in front of Dgte City Hall.
    Me: Hello, Sorry to bother you again, but is that every day? Do you know what times? Thank you for your promt reply!
    DTI: 8am-5pm with noon breaks, daily.

Apparently the helpful person at DTI has to pay for every word they type but I received a promt reply. Will bring my 2 helmets and check it out Friday, will post any news. Contact info found at Department of Trade and Industry - REGIONAL OPERATIONS - Location
    Scott
    just look:

DTI in Quezon Park selling ICC helmet stickers

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223