Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New Bo's Cafe now open in Boulivard

Robin Hood is offline Junior Member
    Thanks

Default New Bo's Cafe now open in Boulivard

I tried out the new Bo's caffee in the Boulivard, it's located next door to Coco Amigo. Nice looking
    interior, good vantage point at the tables outside for bird watching, but no birds anywhere.
    Shakeys has closed, Annabels next to Shakeys also closed, what next? Place needs livening up with something and it's not street parades.

Sorry, I can not make comment about the food, service or prices. I can appreciate how hard it must be to get a business off the ground in such a vibrant city.

Try it out and support local business.

OnMyWay is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    I tried out the new Bo's caffee in the Boulivard, it's located next door to Coco Amigo. Nice looking
    interior, good vantage point at the tables outside for bird watching, but no birds anywhere.
    Shakeys has closed, Annabels next to Shakeys also closed, what next? Place needs livening up with something and it's not street parades.

Sorry, I can not make comment about the food, service or prices. I can appreciate how hard it must be to get a business off the ground in such a vibrant city.

Try it out and support local business.
    Where's that at? :-))

Thanks for the info....

DavyL200 is offline DI Member
    Thanks

The old globe building.
    bacongapartments.com

Thanks

got it davy.....

I was more poking fun of the "vibrant city" which was why i highlighted it in the quote and was asking where that vibrant city is :-)

The boulevard isn't a 3 minute walk from end to end and it's easy to find anything there that would be new, which isn't much. In fact, it's now it looks like it's pretty much in need of total repair with empty dilapidated fronts....
    DavyL200 likes this.

Robin Hood is offline Junior Member
    Thanks

The Boulevard is almost a ghost town during the day and really mostly comes alive at night, and its such a pity because apart from a good location, it's the showpiece of the entire town and has a nice ocean breeze. If it was located anywhere in Europe, it would be crammed packed with all types of food places, souvener shops, street entertainers, and things to do.

At the moment MacDonalds seems to be the showpiece of this town.

Thanks

The Boulevard is almost a ghost town during the day and really mostly comes alive at night, and its such a pity because apart from a good location, it's the showpiece of the entire town and has a nice ocean breeze. If it was located anywhere in Europe, it would be crammed packed with all types of food places, souvener shops, street entertainers, and things to do.

And that ocean breeze you speak of reeks of raw sewage now....

Broadside is offline DI Member
    Thanks

If the Boulevard was located in Europe, there would be traffic laws that are observed and enforced, busses trucks and two-strokes wouldn't belch fumes over people sitting at restaurants, rabid dogs wouldn't be running wild, hawkers and beggars wouldn't be allowed to piss people off, "music" volume would be controlled, the police would be effective, and public cr's mean that people would not piss and crap anywhere along it.
    Don't be a slave to your past - be the architect of your future.

simple mind is offline DI Member
    Thanks

My My, are we a bit sore after three days of stormy weather and a prolonged Brownout, for my taste, Bo's Cafe is just to expensive for what they offer, I did not come here to drink Coffee at European prices that tastes like Starbucks, I rather have a cup of Coffee at Sans Rival and the place I really want to see opening again is Mamias...
    shadow likes this.

KTM
    KTM is offline DI Member
    Thanks

The rumour mill has it that Why Not will be closing by 2014, as Eddie Lee(of Plaza and Hypermart fame), is planning to construct a hotel there and on Mamia's lots.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.

KanoScott is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Wow, so many complainers. If you don 't like it here you should move on to Cebu or Manila.
    Rodneyemr and stitty like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast