Thread: Shipping from Manila

onlymichael is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Default Shipping from Manila

Can anyone please put me on to a reliable, honest shipper. I need to buy some vitamins and I see alot of suppliers online but they are all in Manila. The one place I checked at Robinsons the price was super high, 3-4 times price in U.S. Prices online for vitamins are much more reasonable, but the rub is how to insure delivery (no scam, etc). If you can, please give some estimate of their rates or a url so I can look it up and share your experience with them. Thanks.

firefly is offline DI Senior Member
    Thanks

LBC is reliable and you can track your parcel online.
    Door to door service:LBC Express (Beta) - Home Page | Money Remittance, Balikbayan Box, Courier

Knowdafish is offline DI Forum Luminary
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post
    LBC is reliable and you can track your parcel online.
    Door to door service:LBC Express (Beta) - Home Page | Money Remittance, Balikbayan Box, Courier
    Yes! LBC is what I use. They are relatively inexpensive. If the item is shipped before the cutoff time in Manila you should have it the following day. Be sure your seller gives you their tracking number.

OnMyWay is offline DI Senior Member
    Thanks

Michael, I have sealed new bottles of Opti-Men Multivitamins, Zinc and Glucosamine here that I brought from America. I'm going back to america and I'll let you have them for the same cost I paid if you are interested in any.

I won't have to carry them to America and I can easily replace them when I'm there. And you are right, It's far more expensive to buy vitamins here locally.

Mark 09126096995

onlymichael is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Default your offer

Quote Originally Posted by OnMyWay View Post
    Michael, I have sealed new bottles of Opti-Men Multivitamins, Zinc and Glucosamine here that I brought from America. I'm going back to america and I'll let you have them for the same cost I paid if you are interested in any.

I won't have to carry them to America and I can easily replace them when I'm there. And you are right, It's far more expensive to buy vitamins here locally.

Mark 09126096995
    I do not use Glucosamine or multivitamins, only interested in the zinc if it's zinc only, no other ingredients. Price, number of tabs and strength?

OnMyWay is offline DI Senior Member
    Thanks