Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Shooting! Too close to home.

jackpeterson is online now DI Member
    JUNOB With My Wife Corazon & Daughter Trisha-Mae
    Thanks

Thumbs down Shooting! Too close to home.

Another shooting Incident! This is a little too close to home this Time.

next thing you know, they will Ban Guns OR Motor cycles! Seriously though, is there no end to these Shooting Incidents.

shooting incident
    BY JUDY F. PARTLOW

Two men were killed and their female companion wounded in a shooting incident at the Pulantubig-Motong highway in Dumaguete City yesterday.

City police officer-in-charge Eddie Oira identified the fatalities as Rodolfo Sanchez, 30, and Kent Palen, “alias Jack Pajunar”, residents of Purok Santan, Barangay Taclobo, Dumaguete.

Sanchez and Palen died on the spot while their companion, Margaret Tolin, 20, of Agan-an, Sibulan town, is now confined at the Negros Oriental Provincial Hospital, with a gunshot wound in her jaw, Oira added.

Investigation showed that at around 2:15 a.m. yesterday, the victims were on a motorcycle in the Pulantubig-Motong area, when the two suspects on board another motorcycle fired at them, and fled.

The police recovered eight spent shells and five empty shells of .45 caliber and 9-millimeter pistol at the crime scene, Oira said.

The police are still determining the motive for the shooting, and the identifies of the shooters.

Oira said Palen had a pending arrest warrant for an illegal drugs case, which the police are now tracing, and Sanchez was said to be a notorious illegal drugs personality in Bacong town.*JFP

Source daily star.
    Life! is not a rehearsal, It's for Living. Live it!

Manzanita is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Sounds like a salvage job.
    xyzimgone, expatron and Dave & Imp like this.

Dave & Imp is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Default Let's hope we are not close to the situation

It may be geographically close, but social and behavior wise it probably very far away from most of us

That is a judgement statement...but I assume most of the expats are are not driving around at 2:15 AM on a motorcycle with notorious drug dealers, or have a drug case pending against them siting behind them.

Now in regards to the 20 year old lady. I am hoping if I have to be killed by gunfire it is caused by a 20 year old husband shooting me in the back as I climb out of a bedroom window.

Actually I think I am safe in both case...I understand 20 year husbands are not good of shots.

The moral of the story...forget the condom just wear a bullet proof vest if you are going to play around with married ladies.
    jackpeterson and Charlie T. like this.

KTM
    KTM is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Isn't the first time, nor will it be the last, that drug dealers have been shot and killed in Dumaguete or this province.
    Sorry, no sympathy for either of them.
    As for the girl, sorry again, but being in the company of two such people, she should have suspected something like this might happen if she associated herself with such 'lowlife's. ('Play with fire and get burnt eventually', or in this case get shot.)
    shadow, expatron and Charlie T. like this.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.

expatron is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Why was she with those drug guys? I know.

RR_biker is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave & Imp View Post
    The moral of the story...forget the condom just wear a bullet proof vest if you are going to play around with married ladies.
    If you really wanna play around better to avoid married ladies. After all there are lots & lots of singles available.
    Happiness is:
    a good health
    and
    a bad memory

Dave & Imp is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RR_biker View Post
    If you really wanna play around better to avoid married ladies. After all there are lots & lots of singles available.
    Thanks for the input. I do not avocate playing around with married woman or underage girls. However my experience is single girls can become married shortly after you meet them...Mothers with one child can become mothers with two or three children shortly after you meet them.... It is amazing how many ladies can change age almost immediately after you meet them. It is just amazing how many ladies here can make life history transformations in their age, marriage and motherhood life after meeting them...or were they lying or our they lying now?

Like renting a house on another thread...get references.
    shadow, Manzanita and Charlie T. like this.

PatO is offline DI Member
    Thanks

And I hear amazingly some young girls can even turn into guys shortly after meeting them. More fun in the Philippines..
    expatron and Vicmico like this.

Manzanita is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatO View Post
    And I hear amazingly some young girls can even turn into guys shortly after meeting them. More fun in the Philippines..
    I found the following 4 words to be most effective:

"I don't like surprises"

Vicmico is online now DI Member
    Thanks

Not even a handfull...?? Spoilsport.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast