Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: air pistol or air gun wanted

brian ausie is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Default air pistol or air gun wanted

I have been informed that a foreigner can own an air gun,( lead pellet type 177 or .22), as long as it is registered, but not sure about air pistols, would love some info on this

robgie is offline DI Member
    Thanks

I brought mine here in peices, I could not find BB`s for it here. The pellets I found here are to large for it. Cant remember his member ID but he bought a new air rifle here in town and gets his pellets also here, He is the one selling big dogs , maybe its dusty roads. Seems like he paid either 4 or 6K for it. I did see a few years ago the sports store opsimis had air rifles for sale. Have seen them for sale used on cebuclassified.com , occasionally mostly around 4K
    Hope that helps

DavyL200 is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Just past hypermart there is a glass and window place, go in there and ask for the boss and he will sort out a gun for you.
    bacongapartments.com

simple mind is offline DI Member
    Thanks

You can buy Air-Rifles and Pistols in the new Cang's, I would recomend a "Armscor" that is made in Cebu by the Company that makes regular guns and is of high quality, it's 22 and uses CO2 from a tank that you will have to buy and when it's empty recarge at "Opsimas" for a few pesos. I don't know the prices but the Gun and Tank are about 5-6000Php, 100 Pellets 22 are about 65Php.
    The Pistol is not always available.
    As much as I know one does not have to register the Gun.
    Last edited by simple mind; 06-30-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    Charlie T. likes this.

andiflip is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Unhappy

Tan Optical used to handle the pump up style air rifles,, if you really lay on it when pumping a .22 cal will put a hole in a piece of 3/4 marine plywood at 40 or 50 ft.. The neighbors borrowed mine and i soon noticed there wasn't a bird to be seen around here including "Sparrows" i took it back and now the birds are coming back.. why do they have to shoot everything that moves..
    Charlie T. likes this.

tomtorific is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andiflip View Post
    Tan Optical used to handle the pump up style air rifles,, if you really lay on it when pumping a .22 cal will put a hole in a piece of 3/4 marine plywood at 40 or 50 ft.. The neighbors borrowed mine and i soon noticed there wasn't a bird to be seen around here including "Sparrows" i took it back and now the birds are coming back.. why do they have to shoot everything that moves..
    I say We arm the sparrows.
    air pistol or air gun wanted-bird-armor.jpg
    PatO and Charlie T. like this.
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andiflip View Post
    the pump style is probably the type i want, at least if i just want to sting sumthing then i can dial in how much sting i want, where is tan optical?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simple mind View Post
    You can buy Air-Rifles and Pistols in the new Cang's, I would recomend a "Armscor" that is made in Cebu by the Company that makes regular guns and is of high quality, it's 22 and uses CO2 from a tank that you will have to buy and when it's empty recarge at "Opsimas" for a few pesos. I don't know the prices but the Gun and Tank are about 5-6000Php, 100 Pellets 22 are about 65Php.
    The Pistol is not always available.
    As much as I know one does not have to register the Gun.
    where is Cang/s?

Cutie ladybug is offline DI Member
    Thanks

There is an AirSoft gun store across from The Roadhouse south of the mall a bit.
    Fast this Life of mine was dying
    Blind already and calm as Death
    Snowflakes on her bosom lying
    Scarcely heaving with her breath
    Love came by, and having known her
    In a dream of Fabled Lands

sntmig is offline DI Member
    Thanks

If you are looking for quality air rifles/handguns,check out the ones available from Willi Hahn...They have a website and have a shop in SM in Cebu...That is where i got my pistol a Hatsan.25-22 cal..European made,break barrell so no need co2...Miguel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast