Hi everybody, today I was sweeping my Workshop and I intended to take some pictures of the Airfilter from my XLR200 but I got side tracked on the idea of starting a Tread about our Workshops.
So, here it is,
1. picture shows the gate to my Shop that is somewhat lower than the surrounding Garden.
2. picture shows our Wheelbarrow and my “Banca” with it's trailer that hooks up to our Scooter, on top of the Banca are some
Road Tires for the FMX650 from a friend.
3. picture shows in the back hanging some more Tires. Insulation rolls for a project, Sprayer with Gasoline Engine, Acetylene and Oxygen Tanks, on the left is my Welding Table and the stand of the Circular Saw (under repair)
4. picture shows on the right, the Welding Machine, Bench Grinder and in the centre my Worktable with over head shelves.
5. picture shows with the blue cover a XR200 from a American friend, it's parked with me until he comes back,
his Battery is on the Tender, the other Bike is a FMX650 from another friend where I had to do some repairs, (flat rear tire, Ignition-switch problem and a broken Indicator mount), he will pick it up tomorrow, in the back is my Shop-Stereo and covered up, my Mountain Bike (don't use it much at the moment).
6. picture shows our own two Bikes, a RUSI SR 110 Mod.05 and the XLR200 Mod.99, on the left some parts from another XR200 and some of my Wood for projects.
7. picture shows again my Banca from the side and in the back our sorted out Trash and the Lawn Mower.
The floor area is about 6x11 meters with concrete ceiling and floor.
That's it, let's see what you have got...