Thread: Trails around and about

Ninja is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Default Trails around and about

I read in a previous post somewhere that there was a decent track for trail riding around Valencia leading up to the Japanese shrine? I was shown a track which starts format the sibilan golf course and leads up to Valencia exiting directly opposite Ocean 24. Is this the same track? I have never been to the Japanese shrine so am unsure of it. I also followed a track while raining which is located in Tanjay leading to the boardwalk which is still unfinished but was a decent little ride.

Anyone else know of any tracks which are long enough and challenging?

I am riding around Negros on the 20th or so in a clockwise direction, hoping to do the whole island in 2 or 3 days with stops in between.

Anyone got any recommended places to visit in the far away places?

Manzanita is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Go to Apolong in Valencia and keep going down that road, your cross a river and that trail will lead all the way to J Shrine road.
    The other side of town is Camp Lookout...

brian ausie is offline DI Member
    Thanks

I would be interested in such trails but trails that quads can navigate, I have a Honda Odesy that I would like to get going in the future, any guy’s have quads here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    I read in a previous post somewhere that there was a decent track for trail riding around Valencia leading up to the Japanese shrine? I was shown a track which starts format the sibilan golf course and leads up to Valencia exiting directly opposite Ocean 24. Is this the same track? I have never been to the Japanese shrine so am unsure of it. I also followed a track while raining which is located in Tanjay leading to the boardwalk which is still unfinished but was a decent little ride.

Anyone else know of any tracks which are long enough and challenging?

I am riding around Negros on the 20th or so in a clockwise direction, hoping to do the whole island in 2 or 3 days with stops in between.

Anyone got any recommended places to visit in the far away places?

expatron is offline DI Member
    Thanks

You can call Glenn, he lives in the area and rides his quad a lot. but be fast he will be leaving for a trip to the States soon.
    0927-6557443. Call because he doesn't text.
    Ron

brian ausie is offline DI Member
    Thanks

not in a hurry i have to tidy the old girl up a little before i get it back on the dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by expatron View Post
    You can call Glenn, he lives in the area and rides his quad a lot. but be fast he will be leaving for a trip to the States soon.
    0927-6557443. Call because he doesn't text.
    Ron