Thread: Camera problems here

Dave & Imp is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Default Camera problems here

I seem to have camera problems here in Dumaguete. I have had 3 cameras malfunction on me. I brought all three with me from the US. One was water-proof camera (cheap $150 usd) that turned out not to be waterproof. One is a Nikon, Cool Pix L22 which is currently stuck in with the lens extended. And the other is a Panasonic LUMIX DMCFZ50 which seems to go on at times and does not work at times. Is there anyone that has similar problems. They seem like they may be electronic problems due to climatic conditions here. Does anyone have similar problems and have found any solutions here. I am trying to figure out whether to replace the Nikon and/or Panasonic or if there is a solution. Any help would be appreciated. I am not a photographer but would like to have some travel pictures when I go on trips.

The last one was Fuji water-proof camera (cheap $150 usd) that turned out not to be waterproof. I don't think I would consider a leaking water-proof camera a climatic issue.

Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

DavyL200 is online now DI Member
    Thanks

Have also had some issues with cameras here,mostly fungus on mirror and lenses,keep in loctite bag with silica gell bags if you can find any. There is a small camera shop up the side of lee plaza who fixed mine,it's on right side before next cross rds.
    bacongapartments.com