Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ********-Formally IT Quest-Is anybody using their service?

dpt123 is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Ill add to the conversation, that for a lot of people, there is no other choice. Where I am, its ********, or 1 bar from Smart mobile, which wouldnt even load this page.

Manzanita is offline DI Member
    Thanks

I got to look at the new NanoBridge transceiver today, looked like quite a sturdy and well built piece of gear. It has a built on signal indicator light so that the installing technician can focus it from up there on the pole.
    They told me it'll be installed Thursday so I'll do a speed test and post the results here.
    Kinda excited.

Peter Wolf is offline Junior Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up nothing to complain

Since a year I am connected with iQuest / now ******** - and that works well. They also changed the antenna within half an hour and the technician was very helpful when I had to install a wifi. Generally, am really satisfied and happy to have a quite fast and stable internet connection outside of dgte city proper. Am living at the edge of Valencia towards Sibulan. Also my neighbour is connected with that systems and says it works well.

dpt123 is offline DI Member
    Thanks

At what point might new owners get a break? From my perspective, if I had come to this forum first, before I met them in person (was staying upstairs at Dumaguete springs, now there is a business that has issues) I might not have given ******** a chance.

It means I couldnt live where I live because I work online.

They have busted their tails giving me a 1.5mbps line that is stable, attempted 2mbs, couldnt get it reliably, were open and upfront the entire time, and said we can try again with some better equipment in a few months.

Like I said, I work online, I live online, and these guys make that happen. No idea what went down in the past (though I have heard some horrible stories and of course, having met Rhoody in person, know he doesnt bullshit) but having operated my own businesses the past 10 yrs I know enough to know that reputations can be made or broken online like this.

What would happen if there was no ********? To those knocking this company, how would I and others get my internet? They go places others dont/wont/cannot. Dont knock if you dont have an alternative.

astroman is offline Junior Member
    Thanks

yup same situation here, neither my wife nor myself could do what we do without ********. Like i said straight up honest people that try to offer a superior service and when they can't they even give you an appropriate refund for the sub standard or off line time.

shadow is offline Administrator
    Thanks

After all the years of mostly nothing but bad reports of this entity, it is good to see that now there are numerous positive reports. Hopefully this will continue through the next three name changes!

Larry

Thanks

Today they came up and moved me from wired to wireless and their workers were both knowledgeable and pleasant. Video chat on g-mail works like a charm. People should really stop connecting today's company with the old one. Different owners, different managers and a way different work ethic.

Rodneyemr is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I have heard a lot of things both in and outside this forum. In summary, the feedback received about the level of service prior to the new ownership was overwhelmingly negative. However, I have heard several people praise ********'s service since the new ownership took over, and especially over the recent months. It appears that Fred has righted the ship.
    I had a very pleasant experience with the owner and his staff.

The Dane is offline DI Member
    Thanks

I am happy to hear there really is a new administration / management there now and not just Rolf scrambling around trying to scam more people out of even more money under a new name.

I wish the best of luck to ******** and the new owner Fred and it is refreshing to see that things seems to be working now and it is not just lies and bullshit like it was with Rolf and the old company before he took over.

I wish this would have happened while I still lived there!
    Have a nice day

Thanks

Just an update. Yesterday we went wireless and today i was video skyping to Vancouver Canada as I walked throughout my yard. Just for information we use the 512 category and it works very well. i have no problem recommending ********, INC. to anyone.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast