Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: McDONALDS DUMAGUETE

West Coast Hokies is offline DI Forum Adept
    Seattle, WA, USA - Valencia when visiting Negros
    Thanks

Yes, we have. Thanks Swany. That's one place we found by viewing the forum. We took a break from shopping in downtown and went there, very convenient. It was great. The chicken the same, tasty!,and there's a wide variety of seafood. They had a dish that I never had before, it's like kinilaw, but wiith banana heart. It reminds me of artichoke hearts

The nexty day, we went to Sea Forest, and had a great time swimming and sliding. We took turns using the pools and swimming in the ocean. The food over there was pretty good also. My wife liked the kinlaw more than Jo's. I couldn't tell, both were great.

Thanks again for the tip! Really a good spot.

kjigs is offline DI Junior Member
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Swany View Post
    Hey, here in US my friend found a black worm in her salad at one of fast foods (like McDo), and it is worse than a hair, right? The sight of the worm ...really made me sick. Imagine a worm in your salad you're about to gobble! There were also some cases of hair in hamburger (again not mcdo) here, but they think the hair might have been packed together with the ground meat from their origin. These people preparing this food are wearing caps so their hair would be covered neatly. Have a question; Did you notice guys if these mcdo workers preparing the food wear caps? It's a must and it's the law for all eateries. About a hair under a bun, don't be gullible, this happens everywhere, believe it or not. Don't put down McDo Dumaguete.

To kjigs; You have all the rights. You don't want to set foot at mcdo Dgte anymore? So don't. But just remember, there are a lot of people going there even if you tell them about your "bad experience". The other day, I spoke to my cousin, she said they could not get in because it was so crowded.
    good luck to the rest of the people who have'nt experienced what i have experienced. am not saying that am wishing it will happen to them... PEACE!!! ;=)

z3orym3r is offline DI Junior Member
    Thanks

Unhappy From the grape vine...

I overheard something like the reason why there service is so bad that they opened too early and that there new service crew practically "wing it" with little time and training from there managers. At least that's what i heard.

jimeve is offline DI Senior Member
    Thanks

Hey, here in US my friend found a black worm in her salad at one of fast foods (like McDo), and it is worse than a hair, right? The sight of the worm ...really made me sick. Imagine a worm in your salad you're about to gobble! There were also some cases of hair in hamburger (again not mcdo) here, but they think the hair might have been packed together with the ground meat from their origin. These people preparing this food are wearing caps so their hair would be covered neatly. Have a question; Did you notice guys if these mcdo workers preparing the food wear caps? It's a must and it's the law for all eateries. About a hair under a bun, don't be gullible, this happens everywhere, believe it or not. Don't put down McDo Dumaguete.

To kjigs; You have all the rights. You don't want to set foot at mcdo Dgte anymore? So don't. But just remember, there are a lot of people going there even if you tell them about your "bad experience". The other day, I spoke to my cousin, she said they could not get in because it was so crowded.
    In Mexico you pay extra for worm's in your salad

pickled_newt is offline DI Senior Member
    Thanks

Reminds me when we visited this literary festival on Hay-on-Wye few years back and later went to have lunch on this pub that served organic food. I had this salad just like freshy taken from the garden looking tasty,enjoying it and wow it caught my eye on this lettuce leaf a tiny sleepy live creature between the leaf fold ,and it was a slug less than a cm long .I can't believe it's on my plate.
    Last edited by pickled_newt; 07-07-2007 at 09:09 AM.
    'Old magicians don't die,they just disappear.'

Swany is offline DI Senior Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pickled_newt View Post
    Reminds me when we visited this literary festival on Hay-on-Wye few years back and later went to have lunch on this pub that served organic food. I had this salad just like freshy taken from the garden looking tasty,enjoying it and wow it caught my eye on this lettuce leaf a tiny sleepy live creature between the leaf fold ,and it was a slug less than a cm long .I can't believe it's on my plate.
    Wow, pickled_newt, that how we felt when we saw the black worm (about half an inch) in my friend's salad. So disgusting. We left the eatery and my friend made a complaint.

jss
    jss is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Default Juicy worms inside ur refridge

Wow, pickled_newt, that how we felt when we saw the black worm (about half an inch) in my friend's salad. So disgusting. We left the eatery and my friend made a complaint.
    Everything is organic here in phil (i.e. bugs and worms). A word of caution to those who cook at home. Look at the green stringbeans carefully (both the short 5inch ones as well as the looong ones that people normally use for sinigang). Look to see if there are any HOLES in them. One by One. A hole means a worm is inside. And when you just rinse the beans without checking, and put it into water/oil or whatever, the heat draws them out, and you wont see them until its on ur spoon (or may not see them at all as you swallowed it). Even a tiny tiny hole may mean BIG worm because the worms can live inside your refridgerator where its moist.
    YUMMMM! Enjoy!!!

Swany is offline DI Senior Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jss View Post
    Everything is organic here in phil (i.e. bugs and worms). A word of caution to those who cook at home. Look at the green stringbeans carefully (both the short 5inch ones as well as the looong ones that people normally use for sinigang). Look to see if there are any HOLES in them. One by One. A hole means a worm is inside. And when you just rinse the beans without checking, and put it into water/oil or whatever, the heat draws them out, and you wont see them until its on ur spoon (or may not see them at all as you swallowed it). Even a tiny tiny hole may mean BIG worm because the worms can live inside your refridgerator where its moist.
    YUMMMM! Enjoy!!!
    Good suggestion, jss. Thanks.

otis-onal is offline DI Junior Member
    Thanks

Be real!! Isn't mc Do everywhere? what's the problem?

pjcanuck is offline DI New Member
    Thanks

not fair to pick on one place, I got food poisioning from Pizza Hut last fall..........Caesar salad with some unidentified garnish, I guess.........really made our wedding special. I said " I do" in judges office and a few minutes later went by ambulance to our 3 day honeymoon at Silliman Hospital. I understand we had great reception though........... lechon and no speeches. Relatives loved it. Sometimes it is better to see your problem. At least your wife can stay with you during your hospital time.....liked that. Happy dining.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast