Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warm Beer Syndrome... And other tidbits...

Kinhason2 is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotes View Post
    Hi Kinhason2

To be honest.I'd never heard of it, but a quick search of google told me it was a cocktail, a more in depth search told me there were loads of different ways to make it.

Some of the ingredients are almost impossible to get here (lime's and lemons) so it'd be a viarient using calamancy. but in the end, it'd be up to your wife how she wanted it made.

We sell other cocktails all at much cheaper than most other places.
    Hi Cayotes,
    We will be in Duma December and love to visit your place. I remember last year that most DI members played musical instrument in your place (just to get together and jammed) and at the same time drink and eat. Is this happening?

Coyotes is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kinhason2 View Post
    Hi Cayotes,
    We will be in Duma December and love to visit your place. I remember last year that most DI members played musical instrument in your place (just to get together and jammed) and at the same time drink and eat. Is this happening?
    sadly no, they all hate me..... for not having all the equipment Andy used to have. they're more than welcome to bang on my drums though

Coyotes is offline DI Member
    Thanks

When in december are you here, cos Tom & Dan are having a party here on the 5th Dec, so there should be a few DI members here for that
    Last edited by Coyotes; 11-13-2008 at 03:39 AM. Reason: typo

Rhoody is offline DI Member
    Thanks

... the two have party each night... hehe, so let's see whast they do special at your place...

Kinhason2 is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotes View Post
    When in december are you here, cos Tom & Dan are having a party here on the 5th Dec, so there should be a few DI members here for that
    Bummer! We leave US on the 4th. We'll take a rain check. We look forward in meeting you Cayotes. Cheers!

The Dane is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish View Post
    Some of us come there each week or so, so it's something that CAN happen but normally ....???? NO.
    Surely not my experience.
    But they surely DON'T offer the coldest beer in town !!
    Well it was not steaming hot, but certainly not as cold as I like it

As for handling the waitresses, well we kind of started tipping them for changing the beers with the cold ones they hide out in the back in the karaoke bar or internet center or something...

Maybe they smelled business and started giving me warmer and warmer beer to keep getting tips for changing them with cold ones

And we all know tips are not getting smaller and smaller in the first place as the beers flow
    Have a nice day

Rhoody is offline DI Member
    Thanks

I figured out how to get cold beer there.... but
    I was standing with Tom and Primoz (DI-members) last week at a table in front of the DJ-cage with one of the "not in black dressed" employees, when about 5 Minutes after a huge rat passed our table a cockroach climbed up my leg.
    I understand that this creatures go for rubbish... no wonder that they live in a huge amount in Why Not and go after me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12