Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar

Rhoody is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Default DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar

We all know that we have some lovely Angels here on the board, what I did not know is that the "Boss" of them likes Dumagueteinfo.com too.
    After 3 days of heavy rain, it stopped on Saturday afternoon at 4:30 that we could have another great meeting.

We had some new-comers, some oldies and veterans attending, all in all some nice hours together.
    For Jimeve it was a kind of good-bye meeting, as they have to leave for 12 month or so, back to the UK. Our DI-spy reported that he was a kind of super-glued to his chair (not to the amusement of the eve-part of Jimeve). Danny and his staff made sure that Jim does not suffer from dehydration and delivered a constant flow of cold SM to prepare him for his long trip back home...

Due to the miserable weather condition my camera also caught some moisture that most of the pictures are a bit blur, but still I gotta post them...

Thank you all for coming!!!

cheers

Rhoody
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di1.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di2.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di3.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di4.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di5.jpg  

Thanks

and some more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di6.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di7.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di8.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di9.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di10.jpg  

Thanks

and guess what... more pix..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di11.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di12.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di13.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di14.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di15.jpg  

Thanks

sorry still not done...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di16.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di17.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di18.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di19.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di20.jpg  

Thanks

almost the last few...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di21.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di22.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di23.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di24.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di25.jpg  

Thanks

and the last two
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di26.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di-27.jpg   DI - Meeting Feb 16 Devlins Restobar-di28.jpg  

chrissar is offline DI Member
    Thanks

A very big thank you Rhoods for sharing these lovely photos.... I promise I won't miss any of this DI meeting and Jamming Sessions when we will come back in 3 mos. time, tho not definite yet but when we will be back, we will be there....

tubigboy is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Great pics Rhoody! Thanks! I will try and make the next meeting. I will be down there in 2 weeks!
    Gone fishin'

tommytnf is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Well done Rhoody, great evening meeting some of Dumaguete's gentle people, great pictures. We don't hold you responsible for the lousy weather. Look forward to your next meetings

john boy is offline DI Member
    Thanks

Thanks to Rhoody and photo stars (pity no names) but it puts a human touch to the forum,look forward to joining you all at some future date meanwhile wish you all good health and happiness regards JB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast