Have you ever wondered why the Philippines is one of the famous tourist attractions in the world? Well I have a good answer for that. It is not just the natural attractions and wonderful view of God’s creation but also the hospitality of the people living here. We also value our families so much. I am a proud Filipino and I am proud to say that I am a resident here in the Philippines for 22 years already. When I was younger, I always get amazed by city parades and carnivals. As I grew up, I was amazed by different Filipino delicacies. And now, I love travelling around the Philippines. I really love the Filipino culture of celebrating Christmas and New Year. This is the time of the year where family members and love ones would get together and wait till 12 midnight to welcome Christmas and New Year. Almost everyone in the Philippines would prepare for fireworks. I also love Fiesta celebrations. Everyone is always happy and joyful. You can really see how Filipinos would prepare for such events. As a matter of fact, even if others don’t have enough money to celebrate, they would still do because it is already a tradition as a way of Thanking God for the blessings.
My stay here is a very awesome roller coaster ride. I had witness the many changes in civilization and culture. Back it is a good change. Many renovations had happen and also a lot of natural and man made attractions were made. Every year, more and more tourist would visit our country. Even overseas workers, would always come back here because there is no place like home.
Here our some reasons why life is more fun in the Philippines:
- Life in the Philippines is fun and exciting because of the different activities we can do here.
- When it comes to adventures, our place is the best. From rock climbing, mountain climbing, underwater caving, under ground river adventures, sky diving, surfing, hiking, diving and many more.
- There are so many places to go with awesome waterfalls, caves, rivers and wonderful beaches and dive sites.
- We offer good food with unique and unforgettable flavors.
- People here are very helpful, energetic and friendly.
- When it comes to occasions, you would really see how Filipinos would prepare and would make sure it is the best.
- Filipinos are religious people and we never forget to praise God for our blessings.
- We always take good care of our natural resources to invite more visitors and tourists.
- We always acknowledge every single help from certain people.
- We always make sure that you are having a good time here.
- Others even find our country as a place where they can retire from work.
- Others would also choose this place for hard core but safety adventures.
It is true that our place is always prone to danger, storms and land slides. Especially landslides because of how the area was made. But, even with these sad events, still we never forget to wear a smile because of the positive attitude that we possess amidst our problems or even after any harm that comes our way. So I am always proud to share about the Philippines my home. If you had never been here, you must come and visit our country witness everything that I have said.
Here is a video about the Philippines.