Dumaguete Info Search

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barking dogs (Was Dgte City Bylaws)

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Edward K, Jan 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wrye83

Wrye83 DI Forum Luminary Admin Secured Account Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +8,481 / -6
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'm sure that some white powder has been thrown on meat to deal with a guard dog or two. Rat poison would be the most likely culprit IMO as it is one of the easiest and/or cheapest to obtain and it will almost certainly take any pesky guard dogs out of the picture in a day or two. (Certainly not the most humane method and it causes a whole lot of suffering for the dog but any low-life looking to jack your sh*t probably doesn't give a crap about that.)

2. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +350 / -0
    I was told msg is toxic to dogs by 2 different vets in town and there is no antidote. I have never tried to poison any animal so who knows.......

3. Wrye83

Wrye83 DI Forum Luminary Admin Secured Account Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +8,481 / -6
    Blood Type:
    O+
    A good reason to be cautious with taking your pets to vets in Dumaguete. If they believe superstition over scientific peer reviewed studies I'd personally be looking for a new vet. :wink:

4. osodelnorte

osodelnorte DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +54 / -0

i researched this one time.. i have the schematics for a 400 watt dog whistle... guaranteed to reach a 1000 meters... i found it with a google...