Dumaguete Info Search

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crutches

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by expatron, Feb 4, 2017.

1. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +380 / -0
    A close friend has been hospitalized for a severe blood infection, he can't walk yet and may be released Monday if all go's well. However he is looking for a second hand pair of crutches if anyone can help.

Thanks. Ron

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,246 / -0
    @Dave_Hounddriver
    For some strange reason I think I can Remember Dave_Hounddriver having some, maybe give him a PM Ron :thumbsup:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +380 / -0
    Thanks Jack, PM sent...

• Like Like x 1
  4. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +196 / -0
    Done deal mate, I delivered an adjustable set to him in hospital this morning(Monday).

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +535 / -0
    How nice of KTM to lend out the crutches he borrowed from me 3 years ago when his daughter came out of surgery. Maybe he can return them to me when the recent recipient of his generosity is finished with them lol.. Look like a hero here but not lol......

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +196 / -0
    [​IMG]

Ah, you must mean these crutches which are in my old house in Fatima, untouched 'cept for maybe a day of use. The same ones that you said that we could keep as you didn't need them anymore, (there are numerous witnesses to that too).

Fortunately, I still value personal integrity and would never let someone else borrow or loan out another person's property, even if it is in my possession.

Actually for your info, the crutches I borrowed were kindly given by a decent North American, I took none of the thanks for this. I was merely trying to help out another person who needed them, without asking for anything in return, without dishonesty, hypocrisy or hesitation, unlike certain people I know.

You can get them whenever you want, just turn up at the house and ask the tenant. There certainly isn't any need for puerile, adolescent sarcasm, attempting to gain one-upmanship on someone who, a long time ago cared about you, but now definitely doesn't give a tuppenny toss.

As for looking like a 'hero', I'm not like you in any way, you represent to me all that is wrong with the world today.LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  7. patty

patty DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +253 / -0
    Rose pharmacy on perdices sells them too, not very expensive new.