Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Peter, Nov 7, 2017.
Has anybody had curtains made in Dgt
We have a new home and we will need the whole house curtained
My wife sews and makes curtains. She makes other things too. Here are a few pictures. If you are interested I will PM my number so she can come see your wife.
We found that Mandaue Foam has lots of nice curtains, the problem was that there were just two lengths: long, and very long. We mostly had a lot of windows that we wanted to put curtains on, and so we didn't want the length to go to the floor. We found curtains that we liked, and then we found someone who would modify them for us. Just cost 30 pesos per window to have the curtains cut to our specific length and hemmed, and they look great.
Across the local market a few houses next to Vintage Inn, there is a store where they made curtains as you order. I was quite content about their performance.
It used to be that people in Negros Oriental simply sewed curtains by
themselves at home or had it custom-sewn in any tailoring or dressmaking shop willing to accept darning, repair, alteration and such other home projects, in between peak school uniform sewing seasons. Nowadays, most every one conveniently buys ready-made curtains. This year, I found several stores in Dumaguete sell rod pocket or grommet ring curtains for kitchen or window use. Listed from north to south, these are:
1. CANG’S SHOPPING COMPLEX (2nd floor), North Provincial Highway, Barangay Daro, Phone (035) 2254494~96;
2. LEE SUPER PLAZA (3rd floor), Perdices St. (nee Alfonso XIII St.) corner San Jose St. Barangay Poblacion 5, Phones (035) 225-4368, +63 9338631171;
3. NOVO CAMSUR GENERAL MERCHANDISE (2nd floor), Perdices St. (nee Alfonso XIII St.), between Lee Super Plaza building and New Abian Shoes Store, Barangay Poblacion 5;
4. UYMATIAO TRADING CORP., 2nd floor Inez Uymatiao Building, Perdices St. (nee Alfonso XIII St.) corner Locsin St., Barangay Poblacion 4, Phone (035) 2254521
5. UNITOP (2nd floor), Park Building, Perdices St. (nee Alfonso XIII St.) corner Surban St. (nee Legaspi St.), Barangay Poblacion 3, Phone (035) 4228223;
6. J&C LUCKY 99 STORE (2nd floor), Surban St. (nee Legaspi St.), across Holy Child Hospital, Barangay Poblacion 3;
7. TOPS & BOTTOMS (3rd floor), Surban St. (nee Legaspi St.), across Rizal Park and/or beside Plaza Maria Luisa Suites Inn, Barangay Poblacion 4, Phone (035) 2254803;
8. ROBINSON’S DEPARTMENT STORE, 2nd floor Robinson’s Place Mall, Perdices St. (nee Alfonso XIII St.) corner South Provincial Highway, Barangay Calindagan, Phone (035) 4228120;
9. LEE PLAZA HYPERMART, Colon St. Extension, beside SPI Global, LP Information Technology Park, Barangay Bagacay, Phone (035) 4229300; and
10. MANDAUE FOAM (2nd floor), Romero Road (nee Valencia-Bacong Rd), across Lee Plaza Hypermart Parking Area, Barangay Bagacay, Phone (035) 5223005.
Happy Year End Cleaning Out
New Year Sprucing Up!
Perhaps I am a bit thick post-Christmas, but why is this Trollin' ?
I don't get it. Why is what trollin? Did somebody hit the wrong icon and then it got corrected? I don't see a trollin sign on anything. I must be a LOT thick post Christmas.
Yes, my apologies I am the guilty one. Broken lense, it was supposed to be agree and in dim light and no glasses all I saw was a green icon,
This reminds me -- I need new glasses, too!