Dumaguete Info Search

Philippines

News

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opening a bank account

Discussion in 'Banking - Investing - Finances' started by marc.oz, May 12, 2016.

1. Jimbo

Jimbo DI Junior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    or MasterCard

2. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +830 / -1
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Okay thanks, I always thought VISA/ MASTERCARD etc were the 'names' of the Cards of each company (as in two separate companies who supplied Credit Cards) I have had Credit Cards before but never had a Debit Card (unless that is the name of the Card supplied by your local Bank to withdraw from ATM's?) I just used them (Credit Cards supplied by Financial institutions) but thankfully now no longer possess one! :thumbsup:

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,219 / -0
    Credit cards are useful if controlled properly, Plastic money (as we call it) is a very important thing in life today BUT and I say But YOU have to Control the Spending

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +830 / -1
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Or control who holds it, made that mistake when I put another's name on my card years ago, before I knew it, she had increased the initial limit of $2,500 to $5,000 then gained another 3x Cards totaling $20,000 without me even knowing it! I did not realise by adding a name to YOUR Card gave them unchallenged control over it... I DO NOW! :sour:

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,219 / -0
    Say no More matey

• Agree Agree x 1