Dumaguete Info Search

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food & Grocery Robinsons Mall VIP Card

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Kilam63, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Kilam63

Kilam63 DI New Member Veteran Air Force

Retired
    Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I was able to avail a Robinsons VIP card simply by spending over 3,000php at the Robinsons Mall grocery store and presenting your receipt to the customer service desk located between Jollibee and KFC--with the card you can get free popcorn at the movies along with 6,000 other freebies & discounts!

Check it out here: Robinsons Malls VIP Card

2. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,022 / -0
    No list on what the benefits are. Or maybe I should say their is a supposed list but it won't open saying the document isn't available at this time.

3. OP
    OP
    Kilam63

Kilam63 DI New Member Veteran Air Force

Retired
    Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I know this is a shocker but the link to the official page at FlippingBook Online shows the "publication is not available at this time" but you do receive a booklet which lists all of the perks & priviledges when you sign up!

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,905 / -2
    Google is our friend when trying to find the perks of the V.I.P card from Robinsons.

Go here and flip though the images, (next, next etc there are 80+ of them)

This site gives a lot of the perks but the previous one seems to show more.

Last but not least, Robinsons has a youtube video that show a lot of the perks

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,022 / -0
    Looked through that booklet and it seems very very little in perks for Dumaguete. Infact I could find NO perks besides the department store and buy 3 movie tickets get 1 regular popcorn for free that are good here in Dumaguete.

• Informative Informative x 1