Dumaguete Info Search

Philippines

News

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports Bars in Dgte/Bacong/Sibulan area

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by connoisseur, Nov 9, 2016.

1. connoisseur

connoisseur DI Member

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Good day to all! I was just wondering if anyone here knows of a sports bar located in Dumaguete, Bacong, or Sibulan that has a power generator? The reason I ask is that Sunday (Nov 13) is UFC 205 day and Noreco apparently has a scheduled brownout that day. It would be a great help if anyone knows of a place that would have power that day and would most likely show UFC events as well. Thanks

2. Wrye83

Wrye83 DI Forum Luminary Admin Secured Account Veteran Army

Electronic Warfare
    Ratings:
    +9,517 / -8
    Blood Type:
    O+
    *******'s, Señorita's, Octagon, Flip Flops. I'm not sure on their sports schedule but you should be able to easily find them on FB and send a message asking.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. smorroll

smorroll DI New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    World of wings bar out towards sibulan used to have sports tv on request in the downstairs bar

4. Wrye83

Wrye83 DI Forum Luminary Admin Secured Account Veteran Army

Electronic Warfare
    Ratings:
    +9,517 / -8
    Blood Type:
    O+
    No longer open.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. syrkyn

syrkyn DI Member

middle age crazy
    Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    • Please, do not mention the sports bar that has been edited out of this post on DI. You may PM a staff member if there are any questions/concerns. Thanks.
    Number 1. Octagon sports bar. other good sports bars, but no generator are ******** and flip flops

6. gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +536 / -0
    Octagon has the AFN and generator... but..... The manager is out of country for several weeks and a bunch of girls are running the place. Go there and tell them when and what time the fights are and they will make it happen. Dont assume lol..

• Like Like x 1