Dumaguete Info Search

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What publications are best for selling a lot

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by the OZ, Jul 15, 2017.

1. the OZ

the OZ DI New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I am going to post our 3146 sq.mtr. overlooking property in Sagbang ( valencia ) on DI , but was wondering about other good places to list it too... I am not looking to list w/ realtor..... we are needing to get something in Bohol because of family... thanks

2. Wrye83

Wrye83 DI Forum Luminary Admin Secured Account Veteran Army

Electronic Warfare
    Ratings:
    +9,691 / -8
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I think the biggest thing is going to be the listing price more so than the listing location. If it is priced for a sucker you will probably have to wait a long time for a sucker to come around. If it is priced to sell word of mouth is going to help out a lot.

If it is a property that expats are going to be interested in I would look to post it where expats hang out: why not, McDonald's, octagon, the place that can't be mentioned here (you'll have to figure that one out), Robinson's.

Of course you'd have to find out where you are allowed to post flyers and/or give them a posting fee if required.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. tuba-coma

tuba-coma DI Member

sales
    Ratings:
    +144 / -0
    for local interest; there are several "buy and sell dumaguete" facebook sites, some bigger, some smaller, inexpensive property is sold relatively fast there, nationwide online selling at Property 24, Lamudi, Persquare, OLX Philippines, Mitula, to name the bigger ones

• Informative Informative x 4
  4. Edward K

Edward K DI Member Veteran Navy ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +133 / -0
    You could "list" it with several agents. We've looked at several good places from John Paul Villaflores, who is also a rental property manager.