Dumaguete Info Search

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHO KILLED THE TURTLE OF NAGBO ALAO

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by osodelnorte, Aug 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. osodelnorte

osodelnorte DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +68 / -0
    Turtle at the cliffs of Nagbo Alao.jpg About two years ago a turtle came to live in the sanctuary waters at the cliffs of Nagbo Alao on the way to Basay. It was pretty exciting because none had for a long, long time.

Last week the turtle was found dead, floating at the foot of the cliffs with a rope tied around one of its legs.

If anyone knows who senselessly killed this turtle please let me know. We have reported it to proper authorities and a reward is offered if you give them the name of who it was.

• Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    osodelnorte

osodelnorte DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +68 / -0
    UPDATE: Last week a female turtle swam over to us and she looked so lonely. They brought new life to the waters of Nagbo Alao and some ungrateful person killed him. Now she will either leave to find a new mate or she will die a widow.

I hope you, who killed the turtle of Nagbo Alao, are proud. You probably eat baby fish and mothers with eggs. Jesus would be so proud of you.

3. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,084 / -1
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Most probably a (hungry) 'Native of Negros' as I have seen many things here where; like the 'Natives of Australia,' they will eat it if it moves! And if it doesn't move, eat that too! The Turtle was probably destined to be Dinner for one hungry local and simply escaped, then later died.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. miamor

miamor DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    yeah... probably it moved... :smile:

• Funny Funny x 2