Dumaguete Info Search

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yada Yada / The Off Topic Arena

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Wrye83, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +538 / -1
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Agreed, after a lot of online research I am thinking of seeking/buying my own 6" or 8" Block maker and making them myself and stocking them until I am ready... Have spoken to a couple of Block makers locally who tell me they can make good quality blocks, but I really do not like the 4" Blocks compared to the Bessar/Cinder Blocks back home and reading/hearing some of the comments of buyers many have stated the quality is still not on par with what was promised.

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,081 / -0
    A lot of the Problem is the Drying and curing time before Delivery, I have had Yesterdays made, Delivered Today and still Damp and of course just not cured, then another time I had a test Run on a Batch that were Great BUT one never knows if they alter the Mix once you Order :sneaky:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +538 / -1
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I am hoping to go there around 11am/12pm for lunch, looking forwards to something different and hope they have Western size Kebabs! :smile:

4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,081 / -0
    Unfortunately we have cancelled Tomorrow as I forgot embarrased  man.jpg it is my Daughter's 18th Birthday and I need to be at Home We have now rescheduled for next Thursday. SORRY:sorry:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List